Are you ready to be the hero of your office? Spark new, exciting change in your organization by volunteering as the “Catalyst”. Don’t worry, duties of the Catalyst are simple:
- Register for the workshop(s): Click on the “Enroll Now” button to register for the Ideation, Prototyping, and/or Presentation workshop(s). Only 1 person needs to register for a group of up to 14 participants. This will give you access to all necessary materials and workshop videos.
- Pick a date to hold the workshop(s): Reserve a space at your office and send out calendar invites to your colleagues. We recommend 4-18 participants for the best experience.
- Review the Catalyst Preparation Worksheet: Prepare any necessary materials and printouts your group will need.
- On the day of the workshop(s): Prep the workshop space, lay out materials, and project the workshop videos for you and your group to follow along. Perry and Jeremy will guide you through the workshop activities; all you need to do is press ‘play’.
- After the workshop(s): We greatly appreciate feedback on the experience from you and your fellow collaborators.